Sacred Humanism without Miracles : Responding to the New Atheists Hardback
by R. Saltman
The New Atheists' claim that religion always leads to fanaticism is baseless.
State-backed religion results in tyranny. Sacred humanists work to implement their highest values that will improve this world; separation of church and state, eliminating denigration of nonbelievers, assuring just governance, and preventing human trafficking.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 266 pages, X, 266 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Philosophy of religion
- ISBN: 9781137003614
- PDF from £21.25
- Paperback / softback from £22.95