Wetlands: Functioning, Biodiversity Conservation, and Restoration Paperback / softback
Part of the Ecological Studies series
This book gives a broad and well-integrated overview of recent major scientific results in wetland science and their applications in natural resource management.
After an introduction into the field, 12 chapters contributed by internationally known experts summarize the state of the art on a multitude of topics.
The coverage is divided into three sections: Functioning of Plants and Animals in Wetlands; Conservation and Management of Wetlands; and Wetland Restoration and Creation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 315 pages, 21 Tables, black and white; XXV, 315 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 07/02/2008
- Category: Wetlands, swamps, fens
- ISBN: 9783540774204