GI High-Energy Cookbook Paperback / softback
Writer and nutritionist Rachael Anne Hill explains why this approach benefits everyone, not just those who want to lose weight.
She gives practical advice on how to incorporate this approach into your daily diet, from supermarket shopping to choosing from a restaurant menu. And with over 60 low-GI, low-fat recipes which take only 20 minutes or less to prepare, there is plenty of inspiration for cooking the healthy way every day.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 100 col photographs
- Publisher: Ryland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/11/2010
- Category: Health & wholefood cookery
- ISBN: 9781849750844