Student Mobilities, Migration and the Internationalization of Higher Education Paperback / softback
This book develops a comprehensive understanding of the motivations and experiences of students who choose to study abroad for the whole or part of a degree.
It includes case studies of students from East Asia, Europe and the UK, and considers the implications of their movement for contemporary higher education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, IX, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/04/2011
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137345998
- Hardback from £60.25
- Paperback / softback from £18.79