Mastering Wirework Jewelry : 15 Intricate Designs to Create Paperback / softback
If you enjoy making wirework jewellery and are looking for a new challenge then this is the perfect book for you.
In this fabulous title by esteemed wireworker Rachel Norris, there are 15 intricate and beautiful wirework jewellery projects to make.
Each has detailed step-by-step instructions with photographs, templates and Rachel's expert tips to follow, plus there are fully comprehensive tools, materials and techniques sections to provide all the know-how you need.
Projects include pendants, brooches and necklaces inspired by nature and animals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 1700 photographs, 16 templates in full colour
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/06/2017
- Category: Jewellery & beadcraft
- ISBN: 9781784943318