How to Quilt: Techniques and Projects for the Complete Beginner Paperback / softback
This is the ultimate go-to quilting guide for the complete beginner - no prior knowledge of quilting, or even sewing, is assumed.
Ten fully illustrated techniques are included, covering everything a novice needs to know, including skills such as rag quilting, hand-tied wadding, English paper piecing and square work.
The techniques are accompanied by ten simple projects, enabling the reader to put their newly acquired knowledge into practice.
Projects include a tea cosy, table mat, lavender-filled keepsake, pinboard, table runner, throw, cushion, duffel bag, play mat and bed cover.
Approachable and friendly in style, this beautifully illustrated book will give beginners the confidence to take up quilting, then use it as a basic skills 'bible' to have to hand when they need it.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, 205 illustrations and 36 photographs in full colour, 6 templates
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/08/2017
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781784942786