Nabokov, Rushdie, and the Transnational Imagination : Novels of Exile and Alternate Worlds Paperback / softback
Using Vladimir Nabokov and Salman Rushdie's work, this study argues that transnational fiction refuses the simple oppositions of postcolonial theory and suggests the possibility of an inclusive global literature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 241 pages, X, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/08/2013
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137346742
- Hardback from £34.79
- Paperback / softback from £22.95