Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice in Educational Research : Methods at the Margins Hardback
Edited by Debora Hinderliter Ortloff
This book provides new ways of thinking about educational processes, using quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
Ultimately, it aims at expanding knowledge itself - altering the centre by allowing the margins to inform it - allowing it to be extended to include those ways of knowing that have historically been unexplored or ignored.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 271 pages, XI, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/08/2009
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780230610729
- PDF from £34.00
- Paperback / softback from £37.69