Data Analysis for the Life Sciences with R Paperback / softback
This book covers several of the statistical concepts and data analytic skills needed to succeed in data-driven life science research.
The authors proceed from relatively basic concepts related to computed p-values to advanced topics related to analyzing highthroughput data.
They include the R code that performs this analysis and connect the lines of code to the statistical and mathematical concepts explained.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 354 pages, 199 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 22/07/2016
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9781498775670