The Local Alternative : Decentralization and Economic Development Paperback / softback
This book offers a step forward in finding out how the new decentralized institutional arrangements affect local economic development.
In particular, it analyzes how local governments can use their increasing powers and responsibilities to improve productivity and quality of life in their territories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, XXII, 304 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/07/2011
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230111769