Happiness Management: A Lighthouse for Social Wellbeing, Creativity and Sustainability Paperback / softback
The mystery of happiness has occupied human beings from ancient times until the present day.
Philosophers, economists, historians, artists, and psychologists have offered different definitions of what happiness is and how to measure and develop it in various fields. In this regard, the group of researchers from six countries: Spain, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom, Brazil and Equador, present their fourth joint work in this new book titled "Happiness Management: A Lighthouse for Social Wellbeing, Creativity and Sustainability", which contains twelve contibutions about different knowledge areas, all based on the approach to happiness.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 238 pages, 56 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Peter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissensc
- Publication Date: 30/06/2019
- Category: Organizational theory & behaviour
- ISBN: 9783034336284