Design thinking is an essential step to achieve innovation and bring creative solutions for problems; this book provides a hands-on approach to applying design thinking in projects either for freelance designers or designers and creative directors working in different companies. Key FeaturesApply creative process in project development. Practice design thinking methods to develop creative ideas. Practice brainstorming to solve problems. Evaluate and test innovative ideas and judge its success. Turn creativity and inniovation into profit and market success.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 300 pages, 50 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2020
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9781138106963
- Hardback from £106.39