Cybercrime : Impact & Responses to Cyber Threats Paperback / softback
Edited by Ragnhild Sollund
The authors' objectives were to (1) determine the impact of cybercrime on our nation's economy and security; (2) describe key federal entities, as well as non-federal and private sector entities, responsible for addressing cybercrime; and (3) determine challenges being faced in addressing cybercrime.
To accomplish these objectives, the authors analysed multiple reports, studies, and surveys and held interviews with public and private officials.This is an edited and excerpted version.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 75 pages, b/w tables & illus
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 24/11/2008
- Category: Crime & criminology
- ISBN: 9781604567717