Best Evidence for Spine Surgery E-Book : 20 Cardinal Cases EPUB
Best Evidence for Spine Surgery provides representative cases that help you determine the optimal surgical interventions for your patients. Drs. Rahul Jandial and Steven R. Garfin, and a balanced team of preeminent neurosurgeons and orthopaedists, address the trend toward a more collaborative approach between spine and orthopaedic surgery. This easy-to-read, evidence-based resource also features "Tips from the masters" for a quick review of important elements of diagnosis and treatment.
- Choose the best options for your patients using evidence that supports the optimal surgical intervention for each case.
- Apply a multi-disciplinary approach through coverage that reflects the changing nature of the specialty with chapters written by neurosurgeons and orthopaedists.
- Quickly review the most important elements of diagnosis through "Tips from the masters."
- Easily find the information you need with a consistent, case-based format that clearly presents evidence and techniques.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 280 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication Date: 01/02/2012
- Category: Orthopaedics & fractures
- ISBN: 9781455723256