Gamrah's faith in her new husband is not exactly returned ... Sadeem is a little too willing to please her fiance ... Michelle is half-American and the wrong class for her boyfriend's family ... While Lamees works hard with little time for love. The girls of Riyadh are young, attractive and living by Saudi Arabia's strict cultural traditions.
Well, not quite. In-between sneaking out behind their parents' backs, dating, shopping, watching American TV and having fun, they're still trying to be good little Muslim girls.
That is, pleasing their families and their men. But can you be a twenty-first century girl and a Saudi girl?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, no pictures
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/06/2008
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780141030616
- EPUB from £5.49