International Students and Global Mobility in Higher Education : National Trends and New Directions Paperback / softback
Part of the International and Development Education series
This book examines current trends in global student mobility patterns in several key host and destination countries, including the United States, China, India, South Africa, Mexico, Australia, and Germany, among others, and will explore the national and global-level factors that contribute to these trends.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 243 pages, XVI, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2013
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9781137366566
- PDF from £21.25
- Hardback from £66.75
- Paperback / softback from £21.55