Basic Fundamentals of Drug Delivery Paperback / softback
Part of the Advances in Pharmaceutical Product Development and Research series
Basic Fundamentals of Drug Delivery covers the fundamental principles, advanced methodologies and technologies employed by pharmaceutical scientists, researchers and pharmaceutical industries to transform a drug candidate or new chemical entity into a final administrable drug delivery system.
The book also covers various approaches involved in optimizing the therapeutic performance of a biomolecule while designing its appropriate advanced formulation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 810 pages, Approx. 144 illustrations (40 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 12/12/2018
- Category: Pharmaceutical industries
- ISBN: 9780128179093