An Age of Limits : Social Theory for the 21st Century Paperback / softback
An Age of Limits outlines a new social theory for understanding contemporary society.
Providing an analysis of why political, economic and cultural powers face constraints across the global North and beyond, this bold book argues that forces which address current challenges must confront the limits of the interplay between dominant institutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 257 pages, IX, 257 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/06/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230360617
- Hardback from £59.65