Democracy in Iran Hardback
Part of the The Theories, Concepts and Practices of Democracy series
Democratic government is something that has eluded Iran despite a series of non-violent revolutions aimed at establishing a system of governance that would promote both public freedom and political accountability.
This explores the obstacles to the growth of democracy in Iran and posits a plan for non-violent action to help Iranians achieve it.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 109 pages, VIII, 109 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/04/2013
- Category: Political structures: democracy
- ISBN: 9781137330161
- Paperback / softback from £36.25