Exploring Communication Law : A Socratic Approach Paperback / softback
Exploring Communication Law, Second Edition, provides an overview of the law as it pertains to print, broadcast, and online journalism, as well as non-journalistic forms of expression.
It begins by introducing students to the First Amendment in a general sense, then explores how the principles of free speech are applied in various circumstances, such as political speech, sexual expression, and K-12 and college campuses.
The text also explains the fundamentals of media law in areas such as defamation, privacy, the media and the courts, confidentiality and privilege, access to information, broadcasting, and cyberspace.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 15 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/11/2017
- Category: Jurisprudence & philosophy of law
- ISBN: 9781138292383