ESMO Handbook of Advanced Cancer Care Paperback / softback
Part of the European Society for Medical Oncology Handbooks series
The treatment of patients who have advanced cancer presents a special set of problems: not only does the cancer itself need to be treated, but the chemotherapy involved can often induce physical problems of its own.
Psychiatric problems and palliative care come to the forefront of a physician's concerns.
This timely handbook aims to be a concise and practical reference for all oncologists who are responsible for the care of patients with advanced cancer.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 25 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 15 black & white halftones, 20 c
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/01/2005
- Category: Medicine: general issues
- ISBN: 9780415375306