The Price of Public Intellectuals Hardback
This book provides a historically-informed survey critically outlining sociological, psychological, political, and economic approaches to the role of public intellectuals.
Sassower suggests how the state might financially support the essential work of public intellectuals so as to critically engage the public and improve public policies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 140 pages, XIV, 140 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/04/2014
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9781137385017
- Paperback / softback from £38.75