Principles of Auditing & Other Assurance Services Paperback / softback
The 21st edition of Principles of Auditing & Other Assurance Services provides a carefully balanced presentation of auditing theory and practice.
Written in a clear and understandable manner, it is particularly appropriate for students who have had limited or no audit experience.
The approach is to integrate auditing material with that of previous accounting financial, managerial, and systems courses.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 944 pages, 109 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 01/05/2018
- Category: Finance & accounting
- ISBN: 9781260091717
- Paperback / softback from £57.45
- Hardback from £191.95