Muscular Dystrophy : A Concise Guide Paperback / softback
Edited by Raymond A. Huml
This practical and concise guide offers an overview of muscular dystrophy's complicated features, treatment options and general resources.
New treatments and a greater understanding of proteins and structures associated with MD are discussed along with long term patient care.
Also included are clinical and developmental challenges within the current regulatory landscape and recent scientific and clinical advances.
Muscular Dystrophy offers clinicians, researchers, pharmaceutical executives and patient advocacy groups an easy-to-read reference that provides the necessary perspectives of the care giver and patient.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 191 pages, 4 Tables, black and white; 30 Illustrations, color; 13 Illustrations, black and white; XX
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 21/07/2015
- Category: Musculoskeletal medicine
- ISBN: 9783319173610