Ceramiques engobees et metallescentes gallo-romaines Paperback / softback
Edited by Raymond Brulet, Robin P. Symonds, Fabienne Vilvorder
A meeting held in Louvain-la-Neuve in 1995 was devoted to colour-coated pottery.
The ten papers from that meeting, all in French, are published here and describe production sites at Lezoux, in Bourgogne and Franche-Comte, eastern France and the Rhineland: a study of mineralogy and geochemistry; distribution and use in northern Gaul and Switzerland; evidence from finds at Bavay and Boulogne; evidence for and discussion of chronology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 420 pages, with illus
- Publisher: Rei Cretariae Romanae Fautores
- Publication Date: 01/12/1999
- Category: Ceramics: artworks
- ISBN: 9780953665402