Trauma Vivas for the FRCS : A Case-Based Approach Paperback / softback
This new book is targeted at higher trainees in orthopaedic surgery preparing for the second part of the FRCS (Tr & Orth) exam.
The exam involves a set of vivas during which a range of topics is discussed, the aim being to demonstrate trauma safety and competence rather than trauma expertise.
Examiners may use props such as models, clinical pictures, clinical studies, and x-rays to introduce topics and initiate discussion.
This book uses a similar model to allow the candidate to practise key topics for discussion with common presentations and histories, and high quality x-rays.
The book lends itself to individual and small group learning as trainees prepare for their examinations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 231 pages, 5 Tables, black and white; 92 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 30/08/2017
- Category: Orthopaedics & fractures
- ISBN: 9781498780971