Basic Grammar in Use Student's Book with Answers : Self-study Reference and Practice for Students of American English Paperback / softback
The world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English. Basic Grammar in Use Fourth Edition is an American English self-study reference and practice book for beginner level learners (A1-B1).
With simple explanations, clear examples, and easy to understand exercises, it is perfect for students who are learning on their own, but can also be used in the classroom.
It comes with an easy to use answer key in the back of the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 318 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/09/2017
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781316646748
- Mixed media product from £19.45