English Grammar in Use Book with Answers and Interactive eBook : Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Learners of English Mixed media product
Grammar in Use is the world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English. English Grammar in Use with Answers and Interactive eBook, authored by Raymond Murphy, is the first choice for intermediate (B1-B2) learners and covers all the grammar required at this level.
It is a self-study book with simple explanations and lots of practice exercises, and has helped millions of people around the world to communicate in English.
It is also trusted by teachers and can be used as a supplementary text in classrooms.
This edition includes an eBook with the same grammar units as the printed book, plus audio.
It can be accessed online or downloaded to iPads and Android tablets.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 391 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 30/07/2015
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781107539334
- Mixed media product from £28.42