Fundamentals of Human Resource Management Paperback / softback
Applicable to both HR majors and non-majors, Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, 8e, focuses on human resource issues and how HR is a key component of any company's overall corporate strategy. With Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, 8e, students learn about best practices and are actively engaged through the use of cases and decision making. As a result, students will be able to take what they have learned in the course and apply it to solving HRM problems they will encounter on the job.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 610 pages, 54 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 01/02/2019
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781260565768