A Monarchy of Letters : Royal Correspondence and English Diplomacy in the Reign of Elizabeth I Hardback
Part of the Queenship and Power series
This book examines Elizabeth's correspondence with several significant rulers, analyzing how her letters were constructed, drafted and presented, the rhetorical strategies used, and the role these letters played in facilitating diplomatic relations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XVII, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/05/2012
- Category: Diaries, letters & journals
- ISBN: 9781137008350
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £52.99