A School as a Living Entity Paperback / softback
A school becomes a truly living entity when its systems and structure are based on Steiner's threefold principles. This thorough and clearly written book explains how a school can be a dynamic, effective and vibrant entity, and how the people who serve in a school can guide its healthy development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 212 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Waldorf Publications
- Publication Date: 01/01/2011
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781936367184