Reversing the Obesogenic Environment Paperback / softback
Part of the Physical Activity Intervention Series series
Obesity has become a global crisis. Although most would agree that eating better and being more physically active are the answer to the problem, researchers have recently become aware that the problem goes beyond just changing individual behaviours.
In "Reversing the Obesogenic Environment", leading researchers introduce the concept of the obesogenic environment, an environment that leads people to become obese and explore ways that changing our environment can encourage healthier choices.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 30 illustrations, 30 photos
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 02/03/2011
- Category: Dietetics & nutrition
- ISBN: 9780736078993