MAXnotes Literature Guides: Macbeth Paperback / softback
REA's MAXnotes for William Shakespeare's Macbeth The MAXnotes offers a comprehensive summary and analysis of Macbeth and a biography of William Shakespeare.
Places the events of the play in historical context and discusses each act in detail.
Includes study questions and answers along with topics for papers and sample outlines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Research & Education Association,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/08/1994
- Category: Shakespeare studies & criticism
- ISBN: 9780878919444