Me, Myself, and I--The More Grammar Changes, the More It Remains the Same Paperback / softback
Part of the Why Do We Say That! series
The More Grammar Changes the More it Remains the Same.
Julie and I went to the seashore. Julie and me went out to lunch. Julie and myself shared a pizza. Which is right? Students will know the answer to this, and many pressing usage questions, after reading this book.
Examples and writing exercises included.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Press, Incorporated
- Publication Date: 01/08/2017
- Category: Educational: English language: reading & writing skills
- ISBN: 9781515763925