The Anthropology of Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft Hardback
This concise and accessible textbook introduces students to the anthropological study of religion.
Stein and Stein examine religious expression from a cross-cultural perspective and expose students to the varying complexity of world religions.
The chapters incorporate key theoretical concepts and a rich range of ethnographic material. The fourth edition of The Anthropology of Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft offers:* increased coverage of new religious movements, fundamentalism, and religion and conflict/violence;* fresh case study material with examples drawn from around the globe;* further resources via a comprehensive companion website. This is an essential guide for students encountering anthropology of religion for the first time.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 310 pages, 5 Line drawings, black and white; 26 Halftones, black and white; 15 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/05/2017
- Category: Tribal religions
- ISBN: 9781138719972
- Paperback from £63.55
- EPUB from £59.39
- PDF from £59.39
- Paperback / softback from £19.99