The Lost Leaders : How Corporate America Loses Women Leaders Hardback
The Lost Leaders presents the personal stories of women who achieved success in corporate leadership, but have chosen to abandon their careers, providing a fascinating glimpse of the culture that exists in the contemporary corporation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 165 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 165 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/09/2013
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- ISBN: 9781137356123
- Paperback / softback from £36.25