Developing Online Language Teaching : Research-Based Pedagogies and Reflective Practices Hardback
Edited by Ursula Stickler
Part of the New Language Learning and Teaching Environments series
When moving towards teaching online, teachers are confronted every day with issues such as online moderation, establishing social presence online, transitioning learners to online environments, giving feedback online.
This book supports language teaching professionals and researchers who are keen to engage in online teaching and learning.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XII, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/03/2015
- Category: Language teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137412256
- PDF from £49.30
- Paperback / softback from £50.75