Thermodynamics : For Physicists, Chemists and Materials Scientists Paperback / softback
Part of the Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics series
The structure of this text is simple and transparent, enabling the easy mapping of the text onto a one-semester course syllabus and the attendant study.
There are 8 chapters total and one three-part appendix.
Throughout the text the student finds numerous examples (solved problems) reaching from cosmic to molecular evolution or from cloud formation to Bose condensation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 7 Illustrations, color; 120 Illustrations, black and white; X, 304 p. 127 illus., 7 illus
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 18/09/2013
- Category: Thermodynamics & heat
- ISBN: 9783642367106
- PDF from £34.84