Essentials of Modern Optical Fiber Communication Hardback
by Reinhold Noe
This is a concise introduction into optical fiber communication.
It covers important aspects from the physics of optical wave propagation and amplification to the essentials of modulation formats and receivers.
The combination of a solid coverage of necessary fundamental theory with an in-depth discussion of recent relevant research results enables the reader to design modern optical fiber communication systems.
The book serves both graduate students and professionals.
It includes many worked examples with solutions for lecturers. For the second edition, Reinhold Noe made many changes and additions throughout the text so that this concise book presents the essentials of optical fiber communication in an easy readable and understandable way.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 337 pages, 104 Illustrations, color; 32 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 337 p. 136 illus., 104
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 10/05/2016
- Category: Electronic devices & materials
- ISBN: 9783662496213
- Hardback from £58.89
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £49.79