Get Through DRCOG : SBAs, EMQs and McQs Paperback / softback
Edited by Antony (Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Whipps Cross University Hospital Tru Hollingworth
Part of the Get Through series
The book provides advice on how to prepare for the examination and how questions should be approached to obtain the highest marks.
With more than 350 questions, preparation tips and extensive answer explanations, it is the definitive resource for those attempting the DRCOG.
The book is comprehensive and authoritative: written by an experienced author and overseen by a well-respected expert in the field.
It is the essential revision guide for those preparing for this examination.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 287 pages, N/A; 12 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- Publication Date: 14/11/2014
- Category: Gynaecology & obstetrics
- ISBN: 9781482211245
- Hardback from £106.15