Under the Stars : The Foundations of Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education Paperback / softback
Part of the Steiner / Waldorf Education series
Under the Stars is a profound and practical anthology on the principles and methods of Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education.
The purpose is to help early years educators deepen their insights into Steiner's inspiring, holistic understanding of children.
Rather than recipes, here are the author's thought provoking insights and principles derived from lifelong work in kindergarten education.
They will free up educators to transform their observation of children, their practice and their self development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Hawthorn Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/07/2012
- Category: Pre-school & kindergarten
- ISBN: 9781907359163