Best Hikes Atlanta : The Greatest Views, Wildlife, and Historic Sites Paperback / softback
Part of the Best Hikes Near Series series
Best Hikes Atlanta introduces nearly forty distinct outdoor hiking destinations across the metropolitan area, from the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in the north to the rolling, heavily forested Piedmont foothills in the south.
It is an essential addition to the library of all who wish to explore the rich natural and historical sites within an hour's drive of Atlanta.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, 38 Maps; 86 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/09/2018
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493034932