Birdwatching Walks Around Morecambe Bay Paperback / softback
Tens of thousands of waders, wildfowl and gulls winter or breed, or pass through on their migrations from the Arctic to Africa and beyond, making it an area of truly national and international importance.
Covering the Wyre estuary in the south to Walney Island in the north, embracing Arnside/Silverdale AONB, the Duddon estuary, southern Lake District and Forest of Bowland, this excellent book is perfect for anyone wishing to combine a love of walking with an interest in birds and other wildlife.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 147 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Carnegie Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/05/2007
- Category: Wildlife: birds & birdwatching
- ISBN: 9781874181378