Core Documents on European and International Human Rights 2017-18 Paperback / softback
by Rhona Smith
Part of the Palgrave Core Statutes series
Well-selected and authoritative, Palgrave Core Statutes provide the key materials needed by students in a format that is clear, compact and very easy to use.
They are ideal for use in exams.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 398 pages, XVIII, 398 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/08/2017
- Category: Treaties & other sources of international law
- ISBN: 9781352000689
- EPUB from £9.00