Understanding Tablets from Early Childhood to Adulthood : Encounters with Touch Technology Paperback / softback
Understanding Tablets from Early Childhood to Adulthood offers an alternative to dominant and populist narratives that young people are intuitively able to successfully use tablet devices.
Adopting a research-driven approach, the book contests the ideology that touch-technologies are easier to understand, and identifies the factors that contribute to communicative encounters between users and tablets.
Communication theory and cognitive psychology concepts and methods are employed to offer an epistemological exploration of user-tablet interaction with a focus on the use of these technologies in educational settings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 11 Line drawings, black and white; 9 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/05/2017
- Category: Pre-school & kindergarten
- ISBN: 9781138229433
- Hardback from £78.69
- EPUB from £27.77
- PDF from £27.77