Snapshots in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Paperback / softback
by Richa Saxena
This pocket-sized manual presents a series of topics in obstetrics and gynaecology that may be encountered on a day to day basis in clinical practice.
Divided into two sections, the book consists of five chapters for obstetrics and ten chapters for gynaecology.
Each topic is presented in a template format broken down into headings - introduction, etiology, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, management, complications and clinical advice.
The book includes more than 400 colour photographs, line diagrams and flow charts, and is an invaluable revision aid for students, as well as a useful quick reference guide for practitioners.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 544 pages, 120 Halftones, color; 314 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Gynaecology & obstetrics
- ISBN: 9789350258026