Rituals and Student Identity in Education : Ritual Critique for a New Pedagogy Paperback / softback
Part of the Education, Politics and Public Life series
An exploration of how the nonrational aspects of schooling, especially ritual(s), have been harnessed to construct a commonsense which serves the interests of transnational corporations, leaving those educators committed to democracy to develop a new pedagogy that rejects the technical solutions that present reforms demand.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 193 pages, XII, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/02/2011
- Category: Inclusive education / mainstreaming
- ISBN: 9780230101166
- Hardback from £51.29