Quantifying Environmental Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic Hardback
Part of the Springer Series on Environmental Management series
Fuzzy logic enables people preparing environmental impact statements to quantify complex environmental, economic and social conditions. This reduces the time and cost of assessments, while producing justifiable results.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 264 pages, 27 Tables, black and white; 42 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 264 p. 42 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 21/06/2005
- Category: The environment
- ISBN: 9780387243986
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £95.35