Football coaching masterclass. The world's most popular sport is also one of the most demanding.
Stronger, cleverer and more agile players have increased the intensity and tempo of the game.
Success hinges on the ability to read, react and execute, and for individual players and teams alike, speed is a necessity.
Soccer Speed is a groundbreaking work that is so much more than simply a training guide.
It is an all-encompassing execution plan for success in today's aggressive, attacking and fast-paced game.
Every aspect of the game is covered, including step-by-step instruction and drills for developing technical and tactical speed in passing, receiving, dribbling, scoring, counter-attacking and defending.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, 59 black & white illustrations, 82 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 11/09/2014
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781450424578