Shorebirds of the Northern Hemisphere Paperback / softback
Part of the Helm Photographic Guides series
Shorebirds are a very popular group of birds among birders of all standards, though their identification is often a challenge.
Covering all the species of the northern hemisphere, this new photographic guide provides all the information a birder will need at a glance.
Lavishly illustrated with colour photography by the author, Shorebirds of the Northern Hemisphere focuses on specific and subspecific separation and on ageing to provide a complete identification resource.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, 700 colour photos, 150 colour maps
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 20/04/2009
- Category: Wildlife: birds & birdwatching
- ISBN: 9781408107904